[vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_column_text 0=””]
Solstice Festival Policies
We’re pretty chill, but we do have some rules….
Most importantly, the river is not on the festival grounds – approach at your own risk – we will not be held responsible for you drowning, or hurting yourself. We can take responsibility for any pickerel you catch, will help you clean them and eat them. We’re adults. Watch your kids.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Site: “One Arrow Rodeo Ground”
Festival: “Solstice Festival, June 21-24 2018”
Ticket(s): “Official tickets (either purchased, or guest list) to Solstice Festival 2018”
- These terms & conditions contain important information, please read them carefully. The use of this ticket and entry onto the Site shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these terms & conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these terms & conditions, Solstice Festival reserves the right, to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to eject the holder or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, re-sold, refunded or re-issued. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Solstice Festival or one of its authorized sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the Site.
- No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the prior written consent of Solstice Festival, and any ticket so used will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the Site.
- Tickets are sold subject to Solstice Festival’s right to alter or vary the performances and/or the Festival without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or undelivered tickets cannot be replaced or refunded. There will be no admission without a valid ticket. When you receive your tickets, please check them carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Keep tickets in a safe place.
- Solstice Festival reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. Security personnel will conduct security searches of persons entering the Site to ensure the safety of the persons on Site.
- Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for Solstice Festival may be ejected from the Site.
- Admission to the Site is at the ticket holders own risk. Solstice Festival and Landowner will NOT be held responsible for loss or damage to property or persons whilst attending this event.
- No glass bottles or glass containers may be brought onto the Site. Any found will be confiscated. Drinks in plastic bottles are permitted in the concert area.
- No illegal substances may be brought onto the Site. The RCMP make regular visits please be responsible. No alcohol may be brought onto the Site. Any alcohol must be disposed of at the gate before entry will be permitted.
- Official merchandise, food, drink and general provisions will be available from authorized identified vendors within the Site. No trading shall be undertaken without the prior written consent of Solstice Festival, any offenders will have their property confiscated and will be ejected from the Site.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of Solstice Festival for commercial purposes is prohibited without prior consent from Solstice Festival. Private photographic and video equipment is allowed. Photographs and video may be recorded as long as they are not harassing others.
- Ticket holders consent to their inclusion in official photographic, visual & audio recordings of the Festival as members of the audience.
- No animals are allowed on Site, Guide dogs for the blind exempt. Anyone with a pet will be refused entry so please plan ahead.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (with documentation) at all times – no exceptions. No more than 4 children per adult. Children 16 and under are $25/child. PLEASE watch your children carefully; you are solely responsible for their well-being. ID WILL BE CHECKED AT THE GATE.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column][vc_column_text 0=””]